This is a full-time, remote role operating in EST. *This position is not available for Visa sponsorship or C2C work.*
Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses? Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a user researcher with the drive and experience to research and design what matters – one project at a time.
The client’s research team seeks a researcher to conduct iterative, evaluative customer research for their applications. You will work closely with design, research and program management to understand their customers and to evaluate if the team’s offerings meet their needs. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting user research in a technology domain and a minimum of two years of industry experience.
Would you like to…
- Drive user research activities to capture the voice of customer and inform product design, including but not limited to: lab usability studies and testing, heuristic evaluations, surveys, touchpoint analysis, journey mapping, accessibility reviews etc.
- Deliver actionable research findings to your design and PM counterparts on time and with quality
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around your research and how it informs design
- Document and present recommendations and your point of view based on research and analysis
- Work with the Senior Ux Design Lead to identify and address critical usability issues
We would like you to have…
- 3+ years of industry experience conducting user research and effectively partnering with development teams to improve the user experience based on research results.
- High Level of experience using varied user research techniques at various stages of the development process (e.g., lab usability studies, heuristic evaluations, surveys, field research/ethnographic techniques).
- Creating usability test plans and running large and small tests
- Accurate measurement and precise reporting of usability data
- Excellent collaborations skills, and experience teaming with designers to help prepare designs for testing
- Turning usability findings into actionable recommendations
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze research data, create results presentations, and deliver them to design and product teams.
- Intermediate statistical analysis skills, and ideally familiarity with one or more statistical packages used for analysis (SPSS, Statistica, etc). Strong skills using Excel to perform basic analyses are acceptable.
- Ability to get up to speed with a new area quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Morae
- Experience with UserTesting.com
- Experience with large-scale survey tools
- Experience analyzing and delivering impactful findings based on telemetry data
- Master's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Centered Design and Engineering or similar
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.