Front End Developer, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Data Analyst with the passion and experience to build what matters
We thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. We accredit our success and our rapid growth to hiring exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are currently seeking a Front-End Web Developer to join our tech client.
Our client envisions a cloud-empowered world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate and empower. This team is reinventing the way we all work, play, learn and do business. Bring your vision to their mission! Candidates at all levels, who are passionate about technology, are driven by problem solving and are eager to learn are being considered for this team.
What you will do:
- Creating new pages, revamping existing pages to an updated layout and design
- Handling queries of static webpage work items in an Kanban methodology
- Manage pull requests in GitHub
- Contribute to team documentation and help with new team members transitions and onboarding
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years web content creation or web developing experience, at least 4 years experiences of ASP.net web development
- Have deep knowledge and proficient experience in website design and layouts. Understand how to develop modern website
- Be good at these technologies C# (specifically RAZOR), HTML5, RESX
- Be familiar on how to use version control systems (like Git). Understand how to work with teams on pull requests.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.