Data Analyst, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Data Analyst with the passion and experience to build what matters
Data Analyst will improve the availability and quality of data accessible to the complete organization. In this role, you will act as the subject matter expert and create data stories to enable operations and planning to positively impact revenue recognition. The individual will partner closely with business stakeholders and SMEs to get a deeper understanding of the data, find ways to improve its consumption, and help drive and build sustainable business practices.
What you will do:
- Power BI reports that need to be updated/flipped to incorporate KPI updates we’re making in FY22.
- Support during monthly / Quarterly work with the Line of Business and Regional leads to help glean insights from these reports and underlying data and recognizing trends
- Proactively find patterns and anomalies in the data to help us drive our business forward
- Use data and visualization to tell a compelling story to educate and inform stakeholders on the best path for future endeavors
- Work with stakeholders across multiple teams to answer questions and suggest process or process changes to improve performance
- Effectively write, present, and communicate research results and recommendations
- Continually enhance our data analysis capability
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of data analyst experience
- Intermediate experience with PowerBI and full understanding of DAX expressions, measures, and calculations
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience manipulating and analyzing complex data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or a related discipline
- Experience in data visualization, accessibility, optimized dashboard/report layouts, etc. .
- Power Platform Experience
Success in this role means:
- You are a team player comfortable with uncertainty, change, and working autonomously in fast-moving, ambiguous environments
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability to process data and draw insightful conclusions from data
- You’re comfortable with new technologies and are willing to figure out how to make them work
- You are comfortable working directly with customers to understand their problems or questions
- You have excellent communication skills and consider yourself detail-oriented
- You have a constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.