How do you turn a vision into an experience?
Designit is an experience innovation firm that--with progressive, long-term partners--craft, launch and continuously optimize products, services, brands, and systems that turn change into shared progress throughout many of the greatest organizations and brands, and beyond them.
Designit is excited to launch a new Transformation Design Team, bringing together experts in design, content, research, strategy, and storytelling. Through design-led proposals and pitch strategies for winning new business, this team will craft $100M+ digital transformation client engagements with some of the most exciting brands in the world.
We’re looking for a Creative Director to collaborate with this group of senior creatives and executive account owners at our parent company, Wipro. The team will join forces with account owners on vision and execution for pre-sales motions and set up delivery colleagues for success. You will be empowered to collaborate in research, facilitate working sessions with clients, design and prototype concepts, -- whatever creative strategy it takes to dream, translate and articulate innovative and transformative business solutions and dazzle our clients.
As the Creative Director on the team and under the direction of the Design Director, you will be responsible for owning the overall pitch story and creative approach, lead all copywriting and narrative development and define and lead delivery for all pitch artifacts and scoping for delivery.
We would like you to...
- Collaborate with a team of 5+ senior-level, multidisciplinary designers, to define a design-led approach for pre-sales motions
- Lead the execution of...
- Collaborate with internal account executives to shape design-led pitches and proposals for $100M+, transformation-focused client engagements (typically RFP responses)
- Present proposals, remotely or in-person as needed, to executive-level clients, in collaboration with internal account team
- Determine the strategy, approach, and level of investment for proposal creation; conceptual spec work? Videography? Motion design?
- Lead the creation of the overall client engagement model (project approach) for Designit’s participation in pre-sales motions, in collaboration with Designit practice leaders
We would like you to have…
- 7+ years of experience in professional services, specializing in design, strategy with an understanding of technology
- Demonstrated experience leading and collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams
- Stakeholder engagement experience, collaborating with and presenting to internal executive account owners, and externally with enterprise clients
We would like you to be…
- An expert storyteller—articulating a vision, showcasing an idea and selling a concept
- You’re a creative thinker who has solved meaty problems across categories, managed teams, and operated as an advisor to C-Suite clients
- You design and facilitate workshops and gather the necessary inputs to guide our clients and colleagues in shaping the best path forward
- Comfortable working at the strategic level but also working hands on to create artifacts
- You inspire and execute against a vision for our clients and colleagues
- You have an acumen of the technology, human-centered design, and product development in varying sectors
- You have excellent communication skills: verbal, written
- Excited to nimbly shape a vision and approach, and set up delivery colleagues for success
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to defend your thinking while also collaborating and compromising for the greater end
- Expertise in modern design and storytelling tools
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.