How do you turn a vision into an experience?
Designit is an experience innovation firm that--with progressive, long-term partners--craft, launch and continuously optimize products, services, brands, and systems that turn change into shared progress throughout many of the greatest organizations and brands, and beyond them.
Designit is excited to launch a new Transformation Design Team, bringing together experts in design, content, research, strategy, and storytelling. Through design-led proposals and pitch strategies for winning new business, this team will craft $100M+ digital transformation client engagements with some of the most exciting brands in the world.
We’re currently hiring a Senior Service Designer to join our Transformation Design Team. Comprised of multidisciplinary design experts, the team joins forces with account owners to envision and execute design-led proposals and pitch strategies for winning new business. The team is empowered by executive leaders to conduct research, facilitate working sessions with clients, design and prototype concepts, and more --whatever creative strategy it takes to dream up innovative, transformative business solutions and dazzle our clients.
As the Senior Service Designer on the team, you will be responsible for collaborating on scoping, planning, and designing the experience and future concepts for solutions; engaging internal and external stakeholders to connect all pre-sales workstreams for select enterprise-level, transformational pitches and proposals; and building the overall solution approach for enterprise-level client engagements in partnership with account executives and the Chief Growth Officer.
We would like you to…
- Envision service opportunities to pitch to clients as part of a transformation initiative proposal
- Collaborate on scoping, planning and defining future vision opportunities
- Collaborate on conducting qualitative and/or quantitative research, analyzing data and identifying insights
- Ideate, prototype and present your concepts to Executive Stakeholders
- Design and facilitate workshops, and host co-creation sessions
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends, and/or thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with colleagues
- Share your passion for the discipline and craft with clients, colleagues, and peers around the world
We would like you to be…
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- A confident and empathetic leader, able and willing to drive projects forward, and contribute your subject matter expertise
- Able to tackle problems analytically and innovatively, and with a systems mindset
- A strong facilitator, presenter, communicator, and collaborator
- A practiced designer who is very comfortable working in a consulting role and preferably has had previous experience working in an agency/consulting, or comparable environment
- Passionate about design solutions, concept development, design research, and mentoring others
- A collaborative self-starter, always willing to be proactive while coaching and working with others to make impact happen for the client
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us!
- Introduces weekly and monthly inspiration sessions at the local and global levels, which include speakers from inside and outside of Designit
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy
- Works and collaborates remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees, so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.