How do you turn a vision into an experience?
Designit is an experience innovation firm that--with progressive, long-term partners--craft, launch and continuously optimize products, services, brands, and systems that turn change into shared progress throughout many of the greatest organizations and brands, and beyond them.
Designit is excited to launch a new Transformation Design Team, bringing together experts in design, content, research, strategy, and storytelling. Through design-led proposals and pitch strategies for winning new business, this team will craft $100M+ digital transformation client engagements with some of the most exciting brands in the world.
We’re currently hiring a Research Strategy Director to join our Transformation Design Team. Comprised of multidisciplinary design experts, the team joins forces with account owners to envision and execute design-led proposals and pitch strategies for winning new business. The team is empowered by executive leaders to conduct research, facilitate working sessions with clients, design and prototype concepts, and more --whatever creative strategy it takes to dream up innovative, transformative business solutions and dazzle our clients.
As the Director of Research Strategy, you will be responsible for designing, defining, and leading workshops with executive account directors and externally with clients. You will perform qualitative and quantitative sprints or studies and utilize data to formulate key insights for solutioning. You will also build and execute the research approach in the pre-sales phase that will change the way we go to market. As a core member of this team, your research expertise will drive what research needs to be conducted - and how - providing insights and context for strategic proposals and pitches.
We would like you to...
- Challenge our clients with your research knowledge, curious mind and knack for seeing the bigger picture
- Scope, plan, and lead extensive research activities – from open-ended exploratory research to concept validations
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and turn user insights and identified opportunities into differentiating concepts, services and solutions
- Create and present beautiful and insightful deliveries that provide our clients with strategic direction
- Develop and facilitate internal and client-facing workshops and co-creation sessions
We would like you to be...
- Highly experienced with quantitative data analysis, user research, and human-centered design processes, with a proven understanding in scoping a research process, leading fieldwork, using mixed-methods tools, conducting interviews and performing desk research
- Empathetic, curious and creative concept developer, who’s eager to experiment in their approach and methods to find the best way to solve the problems at hand while keeping the research insights at the forefront
- Able to educate and share your research prowess with c-suite clients and executive colleagues
- A strong storyteller, comfortable presenting methodologies and insights to executive clients and colleagues alike
- A leader on the team with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.