How do you turn a vision into an experience?
Designit is an experience innovation firm that--with progressive, long-term partners--craft, launch and continuously optimize products, services, brands, and systems that turn change into shared progress throughout many of the greatest organizations and brands, and beyond them.
Designit is excited to launch a new Transformation Design Team, bringing together experts in design, content, research, strategy, and storytelling. Through design-led proposals and pitch strategies for winning new business, this team will craft $100M+ digital transformation client engagements with some of the most exciting brands in the world.
We’re looking for a Design Director to lead this group of senior creatives and collaborate with executive account owners at our parent company, Wipro. The team will join forces with account owners on vision and execution for pre-sales motions and set up delivery colleagues for success. You will be empowered to conduct research, facilitate working sessions with clients, design and prototype concepts, -- whatever creative strategy it takes to dream up innovative and transformative business solutions and dazzle our clients.
As the leader of the Transformation Design Team, the Design Director is responsible for…
- Leading a team of 5+ senior-level, multidisciplinary designers, who will be defining a design-led approach for pre-sales motions
- Defining how to win with a design-led approach consistently innovating on how we go to market
- Collaborating with internal account executives to shape design-led pitches and proposals for $100M+, transformation-focused client engagements (typically RFP responses)
- Presenting proposals, remotely or in-person as needed, to executive-level clients, in collaboration with internal account team
- Determining the strategy, approach, and level of investment for proposal creation; conceptual spec work? Videography? Motion design?
- Leading the creation of the overall client engagement model (project approach) for Designit’s participation in pre-sales motions, in collaboration with Designit practice leaders
We would like you to have...
- 10+ years of experience in professional services, specializing in design, strategy, and technology
- Demonstrated experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Advanced stakeholder engagement experience, internally with executive account owners, and externally with enterprise clients
We would like you to…
- Be a leader who has solved meaty problems across categories, managed teams, and operated as an advisor to C-Suite clients
- Design and facilitate workshops and gather the necessary inputs to guide our clients and colleagues in shaping the best path forward
- Sit comfortably at the strategic level as well as the tactical level
- Have a passion for storytelling- articulating a vision, showcasing an idea and selling a concept
- Have an interest in managing complexity and driving forward with purpose and clarity to educate, partner and inspire our clients and colleagues
- Have an acumen of the technology, human-centered design, and product development in varying sectors
- Be excited to nimbly shape a vision and approach, and set up delivery colleagues for success
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to defend your thinking while also collaborating and compromising for the greater end
Would you like to join a global organization that:
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.