Marketing Automation Manager - Seattle - Remote
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
This role will be a combination of consulting with new and existing enterprise-level clients, leading the development and management of marketing automation programs, and helping define our go-to-marketing capabilities for the Marketing Practice. The ideal candidate will have experience developing strategic recommendations based off client business objectives, as well as the ability to coordinate with junior team members on how to set up, manage, and optimize campaigns within platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
Previous experience with inbound marketing, lead management and nurturement, personalization, and B2B marketing will be required. This role requires a strategic mindset, the ability to thrive under tight deadlines and with ambiguous client requests, and a determined, proactive approach to work.
Would you like to…
- Develop and implement lead generation and nurturing programs for new and existing clients using marketing automation platforms.
- Create, build, test, and launch new client campaigns that are designed to optimize customer lifetime value post-lead acquisition
- Design marketing automation journeys and campaigns to drive customer growth and increase engagement.
- Lead campaign implementation plans, including defining data flows to and from the marketing automation platform
- Build dashboards and reports that distill data into actionable data sets that help client teams remain up-to-date on campaign performance and make informed decisions to drive outcomes
- Participate in new business opportunities and own and drive projects from kick-off through completion, ensuring the integrated team is aligned, project objectives are met, and high-quality deliverables are executed on time and on budget
- Stay up-to-date on MarTech platforms and trends to provide hands-on subject matter expertise and best practices.
- Partner with Technology and Data Practice, as well as appropriate client stakeholders, to ensure data integrity and security
- Work with the Marketing Practice’s Digital Discipline Lead to build the company’s expertise in marketing automation, including building out a strategy and driving its execution
We would like you to have...
- 6+ years of experience building, running, and measuring the performance in marketing automation platforms such as, but not limited to, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo Engage, or Oracle Eloqua
- Clear communication style with proven ability to simplify technical jargon into easy-to-understand language
- Strategic, future-focused, and proactive approach to work
- Success managing multiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong willingness to collaborate and engage cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to think quickly, ask smart questions, and make recommendations in stakeholder meetings
- Agency experience a plus
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.