SALES DIRECTOR, HEALTHCARE, Remote - Seattle
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Sales Director in the Healthcare Sector with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We need a Sales Director with proven experience within the Healthcare Sector selling creative, agency and/or consulting solutions to enterprise clients. We are looking for someone with a “hunter” mentality who can develop new relationships inside and outside of established accounts. To be successful in this role you must be driven to meet and exceed goals and targets, have an extensive network to leverage and comfortable with the team sell approach.
We would like you to..
- Serve as primary point of contact in North America for the Healthcare Sector
- Serve as “intake” lead for our Healthcare Sector, whether direct to DNA (e.g. “Hello at Designit”) and via Wipro or other sales channel partners
- Lead/manage the sales process from pursuit through closure—including opportunity identification, value proposition articulation and orchestration of multidisciplinary teams
- Report on all activity and progress via Salesforce
- Participate and advise on account planning initiatives
- Be responsible for qualification decisions
- Advise on opportunity prioritization
- Advise on project scope, pricing/terms negotiations
- Advise on Sector & Account growth strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with Wipro Sector and Account to define and execute financial services sector growth strategy for Designit North America (DNA)
- Collaborate with sales leadership from other Designit regions to share knowledge and leverage global Designit insights, experience and resources
- Position Designit as a trusted partner with Healthcare clients at all levels of the client organization, including C-Suite
- Stay abreast of current events and trends within and beyond the Healthcare sector to utilize that knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop Designit selling propositions and differentiators.
We would like you to have..
- 10+ years experience in successful business development of professional services within the Healthcare Sector
- Experience across large-scale digital consulting engagements intersecting business strategy, technology, design, communications, and branding
- Self-starter who can quickly learn in a matrixed organization
- Ability to develop long term client relationships at all levels of client organizations including C-Suite
- An existing network of business contacts who are decision makers or influencers of digital products, services and marketing services
- Confident and well-versed in the value design can bring to products, services, people and organizations
- Well-versed in digital transformation practices that are typical for large, global IT services companies, and able to envision the critical role that design can play
- Experienced in leading, defining and implementing innovation or business strategies for companies across different industries
- Someone who promotes and embraces a culture of learning and advocacy, and celebrates diversity
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.