Senior Product Manager, Seattle (Remote)
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our global tech client's Data Analytics and Business Planning team.
This is a fully remote consulting role working in PST that may extend through 2022. Are you interested in a career where you can inspire customers and make an impact while building lifelong skills? If so, we’re the place for you! Help connect customers with their passions to achieve more, through our physical and digital retail properties.
The Data Analytics and Business Planning team aims to connect customers digitally with the products and services including global e-commerce destinations across web, mobile, gaming consoles and desktops. They provide customers the opportunity to experience the best in gaming, productivity and entertainment.
The Senior Product Manager is passionate about driving customer facing experiences by aligning business and engineering requirements across a group of diverse global stakeholders. If you get excited about solving abstract problems, delighting customers, emphasizing brand value and making a big impact, this is the opportunity for you!
Would you like to…?
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and prioritizing features based on several vectors: customer feedback, partner feedback, business priority and engineering capacity. Your ability to balance day-to-day business requests while maintaining a high-level strategic perspective is critical in this role. Partnering across several engineering teams, you will own defining features, developing milestone dates and coordinating with post-launch teams to ensure a successful rollout. You are a functional expert and customer evangelist, providing a balanced voice around the overall e-commerce opportunity.
- Serve as a primary product manager for SMB requirements in design & implementation phases, by partnering tightly with engineering teams and driving stakeholder engagement, accountability and feedback loops.
- Support engineering teams by providing detailed business direction in the form of drafting features in Azure DevOps, UAT scripts, hosting requirement deep-dives, and following up on engineering questions.
- Identify opportunities to improve collaboration between business and engineering teams.
- Partner across multiple teams (Planning, Direct Sales, Digital Stores, Business Support Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering) to deep dive into business pain points, customer journeys, and feature requirements.
- Collaborate with FTE SMB Planner to balance short-term SMB requirements with the long-term SMB roadmap, gathering the appropriate information to inform decisions.
- Author executive program updates, SMB newsletter, and meeting notes
We would like you to have…
- A minimum of 3 years working within program/project management or project management is required
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- A proactive self-starter, someone who can seek out and gather information, is required
- Adept verbal and written communication skills, able to refine messaging according their target audience
- Experience in deep collaboration with engineering teams
- Confident with facilitating meetings
- An ability to hit deadlines and complete deliverables is required
- Experience generating business requirement documents and user stories for new feature requests
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools (Jira, Rally, etc.)
- A background in CRM tooling or eCommerce tooling is a plus
- A background in SMB is a plus
- A background in D365 is a plus
- A positive, can-do mindset / attitude is a plus
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.