SENIOR SOCIAL COMMUNITY MANAGER LEAD, Remote - Seattle
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for Senior Social Community Manager Lead with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Social Community Manager Lead to join the DesignIt team that supports Microsoft Cloud Blog and Social. This world-class social team operates 100+ social media channels and 20+ marketing blogs designed for developers, IT decision makers, IT implementers, business decision makers, and end users. Each month, we publish over 3,000 social posts to help, inform, entertain, and engage community members across the globe. Azure, Power BI, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams are just a few examples of the 170+ innovative products and services that comprise the Cloud Marketing Blog and Social ecosystem.
As the Senior Social Community Manager Lead, you will be accountable for managing a diverse 24x7 team in a global environment, increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the DesignIt team primarily focused in Community Management and Brand Championship. This role requires a skilled leader with impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills who works successfully with team members, stakeholders, and senior managers. This individual will represent DesignIt by providing world class service and displaying our core principles in all their communications.
Would you like to...
- Represent Community Management Team to Microsoft stakeholders and broader Cloud Marketing Team
- Act as the primary point of contact for client requests during shift; regularly coordinate deliverables with other leads and Brand Champions
- Lead & mentor 24x7 Community Manager team including performance management and providing on-going feedback to direct reports across 24x7 shifts
- Provide overall direction and delegation of Social Community Manager Team in partnership with Shift Leads
- Provide Metric and KPI inputs for Monthly Business Review and be prepared to speak in-depth to ALL highlights and opportunities in partnership with analytics team
- Provide ongoing updates around team CSAT and morale
- Continuously audit existing processes and systems to ensure effectiveness and program optimization for community team
- Serve as an operational subject matter expert by establishing, demonstrating, and sharing best practices with team
- Identifying Coaching/Mentoring/Growth Opportunities for team members, including weekly 1:1 discussions for shift leads
- Responsible for overseeing shift scheduling to ensure proper resource allocation for required coverage and PTO approvals in accordance to Microsoft & DesignIt
- Oversee onboarding, account setup, and training of new hires, including interview participation
- Partner closely with team Operations PM, Accounts and stakeholders to provide ongoing recommendations enabling time critical decisions to improve program success
- Take lead on quality control issues and escalations in partnership with Operations PM/Account Manager to mitigate risks, resolve emerging issues and deliver root cause analysis
- Act as first point of escalation for shift leads
We would like you to have..
- 4+ years in a client-facing role at a marketing agency or large corporate enterprise
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- 4+ years of experience managing a team of 20+ people
- Proven track record of taking a strategic and deeply customer-minded approach to social media
- Experience using enterprise social media management tools such as Opal, Sprinklr, and Power BI
- Ability to present to clients who are at the director level with a high degree of confidence and professionalism
- Customer service experience working in fast-paced environments
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.