Global Customer Experience Specialist, North America
Shift: Wednesday - Sunday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm PST
*Qualified candidates must be located in the greater Seattle/Redmond area*
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Global Customer Experience Specialist with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Global Customer Experience Specialist will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Would you like to...?
- Review and Triage customer and partner escalations via multiple channels (Social, Chat, and Technical Support) and determine appropriate communication plan and customer resolution path.
- Partner across various cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to ensure team is providing optimal customer experience each and every time.
- Provide clear, concise communications for all Azure customers
- Partner with Service Engineering teams to determine customer impact and provide rapid communications to customers on Live Site Incidents.
- Provide ongoing communication and status updates throughout duration of incident
- Develop and share best practices and recommendations to improve efficiencies within the internal team
- Identify root cause of escalations to drive long term resolutions
- Contribute to the creation of future Microsoft support capabilities for the cloud
We would like you to have...
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Effective, polished interaction with customers, proven ability to quickly capture relevant information; explain next steps in resolving issues; communicate next steps and status; and inspire confidence
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills, cross-team collaboration, and critical thinking
- Ability to influence people at all levels to drive resolution
- Always look at problems with customer first solutions
- High attention to detail, able to problem solve logically and think critically in mission critical situations.
- Passion for problem solving through the ability to self-learn, think critically, and have fun while doing it
- Creative Problem Solving by driving innovative solutions
- Thrive in ambiguous situations; effectively manage change; shift gears comfortably; decide and act without having the total picture; comfortable handling risk and uncertainty
- Technical aptitude with a passion to learn
- Support experience is a plus
- Experience with Azure or other cloud technologies is a plus
- BA/BS Degree Communications or Computer Science is preferred or equivalent experience
- Available to work critical cases as needed on to be on a 24x7 basis and through an on-call model
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.