Data Analyst, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Data Analyst with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
The Data Analyst is responsible for IT solutions in support of the Finance organization. The individual will partner with IT and business leaders to ensure output of high-quality deliverables and services.
This position will join a team of IT professionals collaborating with and supporting the functional and technical needs of our Financial organization. This individual will provide strategic and tactical consultation, leadership in delivering solutions, and oversight of processes and systems. The position requires solid technical foundation, domain knowledge, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to clearly communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
What you will do:
- Serve as the Data Analyst subject matter expert supporting, but not limited to Financial portfolio
- Network with a new and evolving IT environment, business team, and vendors to foster strong relationships and build partnerships
- Understand strategy and how it translates to executable programs, projects, and efforts that align with strategic goals while taking the environmental constraints and opportunities into account
- Collaborate with cross-functional professionals to deliver high-quality and innovative solutions that meet the business needs and create new opportunities
- Provide analytic support of various levels of complexity including large, multi-year, cross-functional efforts with internal and external influencing factors
- Negotiate conflicts and complex issues to an expeditious and satisfactory resolution
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of exposure to the orchestrating technology solutions for technical and/or Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical organizations
- 3+ years of experience in the Data Analysis or equivalent role with solution delivery and process improvement supporting cross-functional implementation of IT solutions in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry
- 3+ years of experience in organization financials, financial reporting
- Familiarity with applications used in the business area such as Salesforce and Veeva
- Working experience in SQL Server and Snowflake (Not mandatory)
- Proven knowledge of IT solutions and application management through various product cycles and evolving work environments
- Demonstrated technical understanding of application architecture to include application servers, web servers, configuration files, relational databases, and reporting applications
- Ability to proactively plan, organize, deliver with limited oversight, prioritize, and quickly adapt to changing situations
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interface and influence internal and external partners at multiple organization levels
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Proficient in essential tools such as Power BI, Smartsheets, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- MBA is an asset
Who You Are:
Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.