*Qualified candidates must be located in the greater Seattle area and willing to work partially onsite September forward*
Our tech client is the first and best place for businesses, educators, and consumers to experience all that's possible with its partners through unparalleled service and support. Operating in five countries across the globe, their team has grown to serve all customer segments through personalized sales interactions, needs-based training, and on-demand virtual support. They are energized and driven by the opportunity to innovate in how we engage with all customers, optimize their talent for greatest impact, and most importantly, empower their valued customers to achieve more.
Do you have a passion for driving sales programs to deliver results? Our team is looking for someone who can manage every aspect of our programs from ideation to execution. This role includes daily program management of commercial focused innovation programs to assist our Direct Sales & Support teams optimize their tools, processes and results.
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Consumer Innovations Manager with the passion and experience to create what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Commercial Innovations Program Manager will play a key role in daily program management of commercial-focused innovation programs to include program roadmaps, execution, tracking, results monitoring, presentation creation, communication building and database creation/management, process doc creation/management.
Would you like to...
- Create and manage innovative sales program roadmaps
- Drive Commercial sales programs based on tracked metrics and results
- Support Direct Sales & Support teams through providing customer centric tools and programs
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, fast paced team focused on collaborating across the greater organization to build a customer centered programs
We would like you to have...
- Commercial or Consumer Sales experience
- Demonstrated project management, strategy, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills, including owning roadmaps, creating documentation, tracking and reporting out on trends, and communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and be highly adaptable
- Proven track record of driving results
- A passion to be a positive self-starter, who is forward-thinking with an eye for detail
- Strong M365 suite capabilities (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Call Center background would be beneficial
- PM Software a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.