Internal Communications Project Manager
*Qualified candidates must be located in the greater Seattle area and willing to work partially onsite September forward*
Our tech client is the first and best place for businesses, educators, and consumers to experience all that's possible with its partners through unparalleled service and support. Operating in five countries across the globe, their team has grown to serve all customer segments through personalized sales interactions, needs-based training, and on-demand virtual support. They are energized and driven by the opportunity to innovate in how we engage with all customers, optimize their talent for greatest impact, and most importantly, empower their valued customers to achieve more.
Are you an amazing communicator that strives to make a difference and thrives in a fast paced organization? Our team is looking for someone who can jump in and provide experienced communication skills and support to the team. This role includes daily communication management and general execution support to assist our Direct Sales & Support teams.
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Communications Manager with the passion and experience to create what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Communications Manager will play a key role in writing daily communications, creating and supporting team presentations, meeting facilitation, and general support across the team. This role requires a self-motivated individual, comfortable operating in a high volume, fast paced environment while paying attention to the details. This person must work well on a team, in ways that drive impactful results.
Would you like to...
· Write amazing communications to the larger organization on a daily basis
· Provide exceptional support across the team, particularly creation of PowerPoint Presentations and documentation
· General support of the team, including meeting facilitation, note taking and follow up on open action items, and program execution support
We would like you to have...
· Extremely strong business writing skills
· Ability to create PowerPoint presentations and support team’s communication needs
· Proven track record of being proactive, quick learner who can get things done
· The ability to work independently, be highly adaptable and manage ambiguity
· A passion to be a positive self-starter, who is forward-thinking with an eye for detail
· Strong M365 suite capabilities (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Would you like to join a global organization that...
· Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
· Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
· Encourages innovation and experimentation
· Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
· Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
· Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.