Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Communication Designer with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Communication Designer will play a role in telling stories and designing presentations for external and internal events and meetings on behalf of our Fortune 50 client.
We are looking for an individual that communicates expertly, brings a high level of impact to our process, and collaborates effectively with development team members. You have a proven record of crafting stories and communications through website design, presentations, email communications, video, and more. You are versed in programs like PowerPoint, Illustrator, and Figma, and you’re familiar with current visualization techniques. You should have a deep understanding of popular trends in graphic design across several target audiences.
Our team's aspirations are simple – to create clear communications that positively impact our internal and external audiences.
This is a remote W2 contract position through February 2022 with a strong likelihood to extend.
Would you like to...
- Work closely with a broad array of teammates, to craft all internal communications
- Help craft clear stories and design presentations for external and internal events and meetings
- Create presentation templates for use by the team to present to internal and external executives and decision makers
- Manage our client’s online knowledge repository, ensuring that up-to-date materials are uploaded and presented beautifully
- Help proliferate the team brand throughout the company in positive and exciting new ways
- Be familiar with the creation and fabrication of print media
- Organize and plan for a structured feedback process for your deliverables
- Consistently meet project deadlines set by project leads
We would like you to have...
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a visual communication role and/or visual communication related degree
- Digital illustration and Graphic Design skills with an advanced understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent drawing and conceptualization skills and an ability to adapt to a wide and diverse range of art styles
- Know how to manipulate, polish, use and maintain many digital communication methods such as blogs, websites, share points, etc.
We would like you to be...
- Organized, self-motivated, and can identify and meet goals
- Comfortable dealing with complex visual design problems
- Able to use graphic design to communicate complex ideas and messages simply
- Skilled in communication and presentation design, and able to tell your design stories to designers, developers, and product management
- Have a growth mindset and can easily work well within a design team, and do so without ego
- Have strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.