INFLUENCER MARKETING LEAD, AMERICAS
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Influencer Marketing Lead with the passion and experience to create what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Influencer Marketing Lead on the Store Social Media team will be responsible for end-to-end management of influencer marketing initiatives. This position will set strategy and lead tactical execution, including campaign briefing, influencer selection, and measurement.
Would you like to...?
- Lead planning and execution, including ongoing measurement and reporting, for influencer marketing campaigns
- Provide ongoing strategic counsel for influencer integration to inform campaign development, and owned, earned, and paid content strategy
- Support influencer identification and assessment across multiple industries/verticals, ensuring brand alignment, when appropriate
- Oversee contracts and support negotiations, ensuring adherence to deliverables and legal requirements, when appropriate
- Oversee day-to-day influencer management, including content ideation, content reviews, and metric pulls and analysis
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of industry and brand trends
- Collaborate and coordinate across the client Store, including Digital Store Marketing
- Partner with product marketing, brand, and PR teams, including Xbox and Surface
- Ensure consistency and principled approach across all aspects of influencer marketing activity
We would like you to have...
- Solid track record of managing and executing high-visibility influencer marketing campaigns, simultaneously and seamlessly
- Ability to set long-term strategy, clear goals, and KPIs
- Demonstrate strong operational excellence in a highly matrixed organization across multiple groups and business owners
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing demands
- Uncanny ability to tackle business problems and generate innovative solutions
- Strong people skills with the ability to effectively manage conflict
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Familiarity with FTC Advertising Disclosures Guidance
- Self-starter and an ability to manage ambiguity
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to pursue and maintain strong and lasting relationships
- 3-5 years Influencer Marketing Experience
- BA in relevant field
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
This role is not available for C2C or Visa Sponsorship-W2 only.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.