Azure Release Engineer, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Azure Release Engineer with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
**This is a short duration contract role, only those who can work on our W2 can apply**
Our new Azure Release Engineer will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Would you like to...
Cloud Engineering Team is currently seeking an Azure DevOps Release Consultant to join and assist on an urgent deployment project. This individual will leverage their Azure deployment and DevOps knowledge to help build out release pipelines for deployment. This role requires previous experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Build, Azure App Services, JSON, and C# as well as strong technical, analytical, and collaboration skills.
This is a 2 month contract position with the ability to extend and evolve.
- Create and manage Azure release pipelines
- Package, deploy and e-bug Azure release pipelines
What You Will Bring:
- Experience setting up Azure DevOps CI/CD release and validation (test) pipelines
- Solid understanding of Azure cloud, app services web and worker roles, Keyvault infrastructure and deployment scripts
- Strong understanding of ARM templates and Microsoft EV2 deployment process
- Experience with testing rest APIs and investigating JARVIS/Kusto logs
- Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
- Be self-motivated, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success
- Possesses an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience working in fast-pace, agile teams
- Solid organizational, presentation, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
Who You Are:
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.