Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a seasoned Marketing Program Manager with the passion and experience to create what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Marketing Program Manager will play a role in managing the enterprise Account Based Marketing (ABM) Program inclusive of paid media campaigns, strategy, and reporting for client’s Education Web team. This individual will manage the day-to-day operations of all agency partners including strategy, media plans, audience segmentation, asset creation, reporting, stakeholder communications, and field marketing efforts.
Would you like to...?
- Oversee and implement program strategy and management as the main point of contact for the ABM Program across corporate and field for the Education team
- Be responsible for designing and executing field ABM campaign strategy
- Lead internal team and stakeholder meetings, providing relevant reporting
- Manage cross-agency/internal monthly reporting, analyze and provide weekly campaign and audiences reporting to internal teams and LT
- Provide reporting, marketing, and strategy support for all EDU Paid Media campaigns.
- Build and maintain robust ABM and EDU paid media reporting structures ensuring all testing and insights are tracked and reporting to larger EDU organization
- Manage the creation and approval of all ABM related content for corporate and field teams
- Build and maintain campaign toolkits providing all assets and guidance to corresponding teams
- Work with cross-functional teams like copywriters, designers, project managers, and digital marketers
- Manage and optimize program and vendor resources, including budget management
- Build and maintain various project timelines and ensure all deliverables are met across agency partners, internal stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- Foster and maintain relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders to correctly manage expectations and achieve successful program outcomes
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced technical environment
- Continuously seek out and implement process improvements designed to simplify and improve the efficiency, agility, effectiveness of the program
- Work within a PMO and managing vendors and demonstrate proven project management and organizational skills
We would like you to have...
- 7+ years of professional marketing experience working with enterprise brands on integrated programs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment and can effectively prioritize your work
- Experience with social, display, lead gen, digital, and nurture marketing
- Previous global B2B tech experience is a huge bonus
- Passionate about the education space is a big plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, and know when to listen
- Experience overseeing and leading teams
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.