Internal Communications Manager, Americas
This is a remote opportunity opened to US based candidates.
Can you find and tell compelling stories?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care! We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for an Internal Communications Manager with the passion and experience to help us design what matters – for our people.
Our new Internal Communications Manager needs to be a confident storyteller with a strong desire to raise the employee experience through thoughtful and strategic communication within our business. This person will play a leading role in defining the internal voice of our organization and collaborate with colleagues to tell meaningful stories about our business, our people, and our culture.
** For consideration, please include a link to your portfolio on your resume or be prepared to share samples of your Internal Comms writing with your interviewer.
Would you like to...?
- Create and own the internal communications strategy and calendar for Designit Americas
- Collaborate with team members across all areas of the business to identify stories, projects, and topics that can raise and round out the employee experience
- Polish and uphold the voice and tone for Designit America’s internal communications, ensuring it’s an employee-focused reflection of our brand’s voice and tone in the market
- Build out and deliver communications across a variety of mediums – writing, video, internal events, etc.
- Coordinate and share relevant stories and communications with key Global Designit and Wipro teams for inclusion in broader company communications
- Support DNA Chief of Staff, HR, and Experiential team in planning and executing regional meetings, work share meetings, and other morale events that create connection across our organization
We would like you to be...
- A story builder and teller. You think in story arcs and see how experiences and moments can be transformed into powerful stories that motivate people to learn, do, and believe.
- A master of organization. You understand how important organization and thoughtful planning are to your success and use both to underpin the foundation of your work.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done and are able to work with little direct supervision, but you know when to ask for help.
- A subject matter expert. You’ve got 5-10 years’ experience doing the work of your industry and growing your skillset as a result of that experience.
- Collaborative to the core. You have a lauded ability to work in a team environment as both a leader and a member.
- You are flexible, enjoy challenges and get behind new ideas quickly.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us!
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact.
- Encourages innovation and experimentation.
- Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does.
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration.
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.