UI/UX DESIGNER, AMERICAS
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
UI/UX Designers at Designit know how a product should look, feel and work; they understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life, in order to create intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again.
As a part of the creative team our highly motivated UI/UX Designers join our design team with experience in setting the design direction for innovative, engaging, and intuitive experiences. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and global team collaboration.
This person possesses analytical and creative skills and a thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies. This position would involve frequent and close interaction with developers, creative, strategy, marketing and experiential. We’re looking for a futuristic, versatile, strategy-minded creative who is an avid listener, a critical thinker, an independent worker, and a problem solver with a desire to ensure consistent and effective brand messaging for our agency and our clients’ businesses.
Would you like to...
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
- Create interactive experiences that are useful to users and promote our client’s businesses
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios
- Track and monitor progress on development and quality of the experience
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience
- Ability to manage and maintain IA/UI/UX best practices
- Play informative and collaborative role in ideation sessions with representatives from all key stakeholder teams
- Document user scenarios, personas and create functional specifications
- Communicate design decisions to client and wider team
- Conduct user research, create information architectures, user flows, wireframes and visual design comps
We would like you to have...
- 2-3+ years’ experience in UIUX/Experience Design
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative package, InDesign, and Visio
- Advanced English
- Has proven design experience with examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Is exceptionally organized and able to switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Understands interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Is proficient in underlying interactive technologies, such as web and mobile
- Has exceptional presentation and written communication skills
- Must be able to jump between many projects at once
- Must be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
- Experience identifying and working closely with multiple stakeholders on large design initiatives, scaled across an ecosystem of digital projects
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, and collaborate with distributed teams in a global environment
- Desire to always put out the best work but never to hold it precious
- Strong point of view, but with the humility to truly listen and be flexible
- Commitment to promoting empathy within the organization
- Alignment with CX principles and practices
- Desire to learn as much as to teach and mentor
- Pioneering spirit and a positive, able attitude
- Roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person who leads by example rather than waiting for direction
- Great sense of humor
- No ego. We work as a collaborative team, and though we’re serious about our work, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Curious about the world of design in all its facets
- Product and service design experience
- Motion design experience
- HTML experience
- Experience with localization
- Familiarity with accessibility best practices
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
*Looking for candidates who live in the Bay Are or that are currently in the Pacific Standard Time zone but willing to travel to Cupertino, CA when necessary. This position is not available for Visa sponsorship or C2C work.*
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.