Enterprise Social Media Director
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for an Enterprise Social Media Director with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Our Enterprise Social Media Director will join our Marketing Practice in a dual role. As the go-to social media expert, you’ll help define strategic social solutions that are both specific to our Microsoft Cloud Marketing Social and Blog Account and scalable across other Marketing Practice engagements.
The ideal candidate has ample experience managing social at the enterprise level and is well-versed in client service, left-to-right integrated marketing, social media, content strategy, measurement, and reporting. Exceptional at juggling multiple priorities, the Enterprise Social Media Director will be equally comfortable coaching teams as well as being an individual contributor. This unique role will report into the Communications Discipline Lead and will include management of direct reports.
Would you like to...
Provide leadership, expertise and coaching to the Designit marketing team that supports Microsoft Cloud Marketing Social and Blog Account (approximately 50% of role):
- Provide social media expertise and people management support in partnership with the Delivery Manager, Account Manager, and Project Lead
- Serve as a subject matter expert who is embedded between our internal marketing team and clients; support the marketing team with social media guidance and strategically interface with clients to communicate recommendations and influence key decisions
- Analyze team processes and, using social media expertise, recommend improvements for better client satisfaction and marketing optimization
- Proactively share advanced insights into social media marketing trends specific to the cloud and enterprise market
- Establish and maintain strong pulse on team satisfaction and overall morale; provide updates to the Marketing Practice and put forward recommendations to consistently improve the team environment
- Help manage the performance of marketing team members on the account, including regular 1-1 meetings, quarterly performance reviews, individual and team development plans, and performance improvement plans as needed
Provide support for the Marketing Practice (approximately 50% of role):
- Serve as a social media subject matter expert – monitor trends and share expertise in social media tools, applications, channels, design, strategy, algorithmic changes and social platform updates
- Offer strategic insights to teams and clients based on your expertise and knowledge of industry best practices
- Represent the Marketing Practice while liaising with Client Service and Account, Project Management, Strategy, Tech and Creative Teams
- Participate in new business proposals, driving marketing strategy and solutioning for new and existing clients, go-to-market tactical plan recommendations, content strategies and ad-hoc marketing requests
- Participate in Marketing Practice-led strategic initiatives for Designit
We would like you to have..
- 8 – 10 years of experience at a marketing agency or large corporate enterprise working with technology clients
- 5+ years of experience managing people
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- Expert in enterprise social media, social content calendar management and execution, community management, social campaign management, and social reporting
- Subject matter expertise in the use of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience using social media management tools such as Opal, Sprinklr, and Power BI
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Ability to work remotely and successfully manage remote teams
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.