DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER, PAID MEDIA & PLANNING, NORTH AMERICA
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager of Paid Media & Planning with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Our Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media & Planning will join the Marketing Practice at Designit. This role will lead the development and execution of strategic multi-channel paid media campaigns and digital marketing programs, oversee the completion of client deliverables throughout the course of the campaign, and consult with new and existing mid to enterprise-level clients about digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience building media plans and identifying relevant audience segments in a variety of paid media channels and platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), yet still have the ability to view holistically how the marketing channels function together. You will be able to support your channel recommendations with research and data, and you will be able to demonstrate the effectiveness of those recommendations post-campaign launch with analytics and insights.
This person will need to understand the business and marketing outcomes clients are trying to achieve and how their programs directly impact and drive the customer experience. This role requires a strategic mindset, the ability to thrive under tight deadlines and ambiguous client requests, and be comfortable working either independently or with a larger team.
Would you like to...
- Develop, execute and optimize enterprise multi-channel paid media campaigns.
- Maintain relationships with digital vendors and inform teams of the latest updates and changes.
- Provide best practices, channel recommendations, audience segmentation, key performance indicators (KPIs), and measurement & testing plans to clients.
- Work with large datasets, help with the design of client-facing performance dashboards, translate data into meaningful insights, contribute to reports and present those findings to client.
- Occasionally consult with new and existing mid to enterprise-level clients on digital marketing, which includes, but not limited to, paid media strategy, channels, campaign management, and performance reporting.
We would like you to have..
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within an integrated agency that has had a strong focus on digital and/or paid media.
- Experience managing and optimizing a variety of channels including social, programmatic, display, search, digital video, and retail/ecommerce marketing.
- Campaign management experience within Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon Advertising and The Trade Desk is a plus.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.