Devops Manager, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Devops Manager with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Devops Manager will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Would you like to...
- Manage resources in cloud environments:
- Create resources in Azure and AWS
- Associate resources to resource groups
- Provide high-level cost reporting for cloud-based resources
- Support the software developers with environments
- Collaborate with software developers and create and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Support in maintaining integrations with SASS platforms
- Support in keeping software up-to-date and patched
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience working around web-based developer operations
- A foundational understanding of how web-based applications are architected
- A fundamental understanding of scripting for deployments
- Experience working with deployment pipelines and CI/CD paradigms
- Experience in cloud-based architectures (ideally Azure)
- Understanding of client/server architectures and microservices
- Strong communication skills and a propensity to follow up and follow through
Who You Are:
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.