CAMPAIGN MARKETING MANAGER, AMERICAS
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager with the passion and experience to create what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Campaign Marketing Manager will play a role in helping our retail client that is developing a center of e-commerce excellence as it strategically establishes direct relationships with consumers. Our team is looking for a person to drive key commercial product campaigns as well as seasonal small business campaigns for the organization. Our perfect candidate will be a self-starter, with a strong operational background. We are looking for someone who has the ability to own all aspects of the project, including confidently representing the needs of the project within meetings and in day-to-day workflow.
Would you like to...?
- Orchestrate the Go-To-Market (GTM) planning process for first party commercial product launches across the client's digital store including the field
- Drive cross-team collaboration and project management in partnership with core team members
- Project manage all related work associated with product launches in our Windows and Microsoft 365 portfolio.
- Represent client and team by attending highly visible product launch meetings, identifying critical information, and sharing with the team through well thought out PowerPoint presentations.
- Become product launch expert and resource for the team.
- Schedule meetings & take detailed notes for various meetings.
- Manage product launch communications to the team as needed.
- Meticulously manage all aspects of highly sensitive product launches.
We would like you to have...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Project Management experience preferably in a digital marketing role
- Experience managing marketing campaigns end to end.
- Ability to independently create project strategy, including detailed process and procedures.
- Experience navigating cross matrixed organization successfully.
- Strong experience with both verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be comfortable with a fast moving, ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Proactive and independent.
- Adept at building relationship & interacting with multiple stakeholders/teams.
- Must be hyper organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Collaborative in nature.
- Microsoft experience preferred.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
This role is not available for C2C or Visa Sponsorship-W2 only. This is a remote position for those who are in the PST timezone.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.