Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Copywriter with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
At Designit, our copywriters are exceptional writers who love connecting strategy, ideas, and language. They are natural storytellers who love working side by side with designers and other creatives to craft brand experiences that people adore. They are fluent in setting brand point of view, brand tone of voice, and brand story. They are digital natives who have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles across multiple channels, and they are detail-oriented, grammatically obsessed, and passionate about conceptual thinking.
Our copywriters are imaginative content creators. They are the product, marketing, billboard, periodical, social, script, everything writer—someone who is committed to excellence, no matter the scope of work.
We are looking for someone who is organized, has superior time management skills, and is able to juggle multiple accounts, projects, and tasks. This person comes with a strong POV but is collaborative in nature, able to engage in healthy rumbles over ideas, and able to quickly pivot based on creative and strategic feedback.
Would you like to...
- Support projects—branding, digital marketing, content marketing, ad campaigns, social media, retail promotions—from concept to launch with spectacular copy.
- Bring big project ideas grounded in experience and storytelling for multiple marketing channels and mediums.
- Demonstrate creative versatility and the ability to adapt voice, tone, and style, jumping from one brand’s content strategy and style guidelines to the next with ninja-like skill.
- Ensure that copy and creative executions align with strategic and stakeholder business goals.
- Present creative solutions and establish trusted, consistent relationships with clients.
- Clearly articulate the thinking and story behind ideas and recommendations in both internal and client reviews and presentations.
- Collaborate and communicate well with team members across the content, strategy, design, experience, and development disciplines.
- Critique and review work from supporting team members to ensure quality execution.
- Interpret client, strategic, and creative feedback to drive direction.
- Collaborate on ideation and writing for presentations and participate in pitches for new business.
- Follow and share industry trends and stay current on innovative technologies and how they impact solutions.
- Align with timelines while managing multiple projects across multiple clients.
- Communicate and propose solutions to obstacles that affect workflow and timelines.
- Participate in team educational and cultural development initiatives.
- Give and receive feedback without taking it personally or making it personal.
We would like you to have..
- Three-plus years of experience working as a copywriter, preferably with one year or more in an agency setting
- Exceptional writing and conceptual thinking skills
- Versatile skill set and the ability to adapt to vastly different formats, audiences, and subject matter
- Strong interest in and understanding of digital and social platforms
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and align on established voice and tone for brands, and when necessary, the ability to help develop messaging frameworks and hierarchies
- Appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements and the belief that a product isn’t truly great unless copy and design support each other
- Appreciation of and adherence to workflow process and project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong, versatile portfolio of work
- Confident presentation skills
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.