Brand Strategist, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Brand Strategist with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Brand Strategist will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Would you like to...?
- Work closely with the Strategy Lead to fully understand client’s business needs, target audiences, project goals, and provide support where needed.
- Support the Customer Experience, Creative, and the Media teams on all existing and future work for client(s) as strategy support, working on projects that might include integrated campaigns, go-to-market strategies, customer acquisition, content strategy, customer retention, user research, user experience, media planning & execution, paid and organic social and working sessions.
- Analyze and extract findings from consumer, brand, and market research to support the preparation of client communication strategies and development of insightful, informed strategic briefs.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and research to synthesize into summaries and actionable insights for internal teams.
- Contribute to building and growing the Strategy and Planning offering with clients
We would like you to have...
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience working within the strategic function within an agency or with a specific brand
- 3-5 years of experience developing briefs, proposals and presentations
- Strong understanding and/or past experience in market research (qualitative and quantitative), industry trends, and consumer behavior
- Experience in conducting stakeholder interviews.
- Passionate about full spectrum of digital, well versed on the latest technology and trends
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex subject matter, simply and clearly
- Commitment to continuous improvement and learning new skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS Office
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.