Back-End Developer, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Back-End Developer with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Back-End Developer will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Would you like to...
- Use sound engineering practices, tools, and standards
- Work in a highly collaborative environment
- Be part of a fun team with diverse interests and backgrounds in a supportive environment
- Be exposed to a broad range of problems and technologies as we are rapidly evolving our service architecture to leverage Microsoft’s cloud services assets like Azure.
- Work in an agile start-up like environment-we expect each team member to think out of the box to contribute and collaborate towards the mission of the team in a feature-crew setting
- Have exciting opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies across a variety of platforms to build the next generation application experiences for Microsoft and revolutionize the way businesses operate.
What You Will Bring:
- At least three years of professional experience working with ASP.NET, C#, WebAPI, Azure Web apps, SQL Azure, and Cosmos DB
- Strong understanding of full .NET framework
- Experience with building, deploying and running a service in Azure required
- Experience monitoring sites using Azure Application Insights, and/or deploying sites to Azure Application Services
- Experience implementing Logging, Monitoring, Reporting & Alerting for Service Health
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Understanding and experience building REST services required
- Strong design & architecture skills
- Experience building back-end services and databases
- Ability to facilitate peer code reviews
- Experience in incident management is highly preferred
Who You Are:
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.