We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
As a Designer, you will be creating engaging designs that start conversations between people and brands. You’ll work within a team of creatives and copywriters to deliver impactful designs that fulfil client briefs and communicate the DEPT® standard of Design
- Working on a brief from start to finish.
- Image sourcing and art working.
- Designing responsive emails and landing pages.
- Maintaining existing and designing new onsite marketing templates.
- Developing rich visual content for weekly newsletters.
- Applying creativity to adhoc projects.
- Always striving to create work that contributes to client business goals.
- Taking accountability for flawless design output.
- Contributing innovative ideas at creative review meetings.
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years digital design experience
- You are currently living in Barbados
- You will have a genuine love for the medium, and in particular digital marketing
- Good eye for layout, skilled in typesetting and retouching
- A great teammate that supports their colleagues and doesn’t act as an individual.
- Very organised with attention to detail.
- Great communication skills
- Works with grit and determination in the face of demanding deadlines.
- Has a desire to embrace new skills and challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- A competitive salary.
- Hybrid working.
- Learning & development.
- Amazing clients to work with.
WE SUPPORT YOU BEING YOU:
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We believe our work is its best when our people feel safe and free to be themselves. We’re committed to an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace, regardless of anyone’s identity, background, beliefs, lifestyle or disabilities. So tell us about any accommodations you need. It’s totally confidential and only used to make sure you feel fully supported at every step.
We are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.