This role is part of our Design & Technology business team. We combine our skills in developing future-ready technical solutions with our expertise in creating beautiful designs to deliver exceptional and engaging digital experiences that build lasting relationships with our clients like Gant, Inter Milan, bol.com and Just Eat Takeaway.
We are looking for a Digital Program Manager. Someone who keeps their head cool, and their projects on fire. You never lose sight of what’s important and bring every project to the next level. In this role, you're capable of perfectly overseeing the opportunities and challenges for our clients. You know how to clearly translate these into an action plan and from there transform any project into a technical success. You’re an effortless communicator, you only need a few words to understand what a client needs. No stakeholder escapes your attention, because your skills in empathy and building a team are unsurpassable.
- Be the first point of contact for the client because with your communication skills, you easily win their trust;
- Be an important conversational partner for the client on tactical, operational and strategic level;
- Have a cross-functional role that requires a unique combination of business acumen, technical knowledge, project management, communication and leadership skills.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid work experience as a Program Manager (or a similar job) and experience with delivering online applications at Agency side;
- Experience with complex technical online solutions and processes;
- Involvement in organizational changes or digital acceleration projects in the last two years;
- An experienced team builder;
- Understanding the technique behind the online solutions we offer and realize. You also speak the language of Designers and Developers;
- Experience in working Agile/SCRUM. You also know when NOT to use this method;
- An awesome planner and organizer, who is very result oriented.
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been named a Great Place To Work in 2023 and has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.