Are you a highly organized, detail-oriented individual looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in operations? Then look no further, and join our partnership operations team in one of the fastest growing digital agencies worldwide.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship, you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As an intern you will become part of the Global Partnership Operations team, you will have the chance to work on a variety of projects, from assisting on opportunity development to developing new processes and systems to improve efficiency. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals and learn from experienced industry leaders. Within our growing organization, there is plenty of room for your own initiative, and this internship is certainly no exception.
- Assist in the management of team alignment, including tasks such as scheduling meetings, organizing files and communicating with teams globally.
- Help to develop and implement new processes and systems for improving efficiency and effectiveness within the agency.
- Assist with data analysis and reporting, including gathering and analyzing data from various sources to inform decision making.
- Collaborate with team members to identify areas of improvement and develop strategies to address them.
- Provide support to other team members as needed, including tasks such as scheduling, coordinating meetings and completing administrative tasks.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute ideas and suggestions for improving operations and processes.
- Attend and/or organize industry (on site) events and roundtables to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in the field.
Partnership Operations at DEPT®:
- A group of out-of-the-box colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Partners that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Salesforce, Adobe, and Optimizely;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Study HBO Creative Business, Commercial Economics, Entrepreneurship & Retail Management or something similar;
- Have an affinity with marketing, advertising and/or technology in the digital business industry;
- Are internationally oriented and have mastered the Dutch and English language when it comes to speaking and writing;
- Are eager to learn and always open to new developments;
- Are a shining example of proactivity and being results-oriented;
- Are available from September 2023 for 4 or 5 days a week for an internship duration of 5-6 months.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements or have a different work background, consider applying for this vacancy if you think you are the right fit for the job! Of course we love talent, but we’re also looking for a suitable addition to our DEPT® culture. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at Dept.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.