For our office in Cologne or remotely, we are looking for an Account Manager (div/f/m) who would like to develop our international customers with enthusiasm and know-how.
As an Account Manager (div/f/m) you will be responsible for the maintenance and commercial (upsell) of our existing customers. You always have the goal of a sustainable increase in sales and high customer satisfaction in mind.
Recognizing customer needs and challenges in the Amazon business environment, but also for related challenges, e.g. in the area of e-commerce & digitalization, is an important part of your daily business. You will be the face to various customers from different industries for all commercial topics, therefore it is necessary to build good relationships with key decision makers and understand their expectations. One important part of your tasks is the planning, preparation and execution of contract negotiations and the tracking of internal and external deadlines. Developing a common understanding of successful collaboration and goal setting with each of your individual customers is of great importance and makes you happy. Furthermore you will be part of pitches and responsible for additional upsell activities of your existing customers.
As the digital business/eCommerce area is a fast moving environment and customer needs are changing quickly, you will also act as an internal interface to our expert teams. In order to strategically plan and advance client projects, you have to gather and process information from different departments.
Here at DEPT®, we place a high value on diversity. Applicants of every nationality, age, background, religion, and orientation are welcome. We also gladly welcome applications from disabled persons!
- Remote in Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, UK, Macedonia, Croatia
- Have a degree in business administration, marketing or comparable field
- Have at least 1.5 years of professional experience in customer consulting or (Key) Account Management; ideally in an agency environment
- Have first experience in the area of eCommerce; ideally in the area of amazon
- Are empathic, communicative and solution-oriented
- Very good knowledge of Google spreadsheet & presentation software
- Nice to have: experience in Salesforce
- Nice to have: first experience in the coordination and negotiation of contracts
- Bring a sales-oriented and analytical mindset as well as a structured and planning approach to your work
- Are business fluent in English and a plus point is if you speak good German and/or French
- We love diversity – At DEPT®,we welcome talented people from every nationality, background, and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do.
- We love our environment and sustainability – DEPT® is B – Corp™ certified. We care about society & the planet.
- We love our Depsters – DEPT® cares about the mental health of our employees. We offer all employees mental health support through OpenUp – a platform that offers free, anonymous, and unlimited access to 1-on-1 consultations and mindfulness sessions with certified psychologists online.
- We love flexibility –You can choose to work from home or from one of our offices. We also have a remote work policy within Europe.
- We love to party – Global get-togethers with your international colleagues at our (local) events – plus the DEPT Festival and exciting future events!
- We love our clients – A great client portfolio with exciting brands that want to grow together with us and rethink digital marketing in a future-oriented way.
- We love development – We provide an annual budget for your personal development – Need a book? Want to participate in a webinar, or have get-togethers? Anything's possible!
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
Last but not least, we are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.