Senior Devops Engineer
DEPT® is looking for a Senior Devops Engineer to join our Dublin team,
Many of the projects we have lined up involve taking POCs / small applications much further into production. You will face challenges around scalability, security and design. These applications have millions of users and are very much critical systems, we can safely say they make a hugely positive impact on society.
As a Senior Devops Engineer you’ll get to build new infrastructures and greatly enhance the scalability, performance and security of existing systems. You will join an existing Devops team working across various Cloud systems. This is a mostly hands on role but you will be involved in consultations and meetings with various business teams including C level management. It's important that you have an ability to explain technical challenges in a simplistic language.
This role will be mainly focused on Azure but ideally you will have an aptitude to move between different environments.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building and managing cloud-based infrastructure and microservices (Azure experience preferred)
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Monitoring and maintaining system health and performance
- Implementing security measures and best practices
- Automating processes to improve efficiency
- Providing technical guidance and support to development teams
- Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices in DevOps and cloud computing
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong experience in DevOps engineering, with a focus on cloud-based solutions
- Strong experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Setting up and managing users and groups in Azure AD, including AAD license assignment, MFA, and conditional access policies.
- Skilled in one or more common scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc)
- Experience with Git, database design and administration, and testing practices
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Very flexible remote working policy, realistically you can be based anywhere in Ireland with occasional visits to our beautiful city center office.
- An open company culture
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training opportunities
- A legendary annual company festival in Amsterdam
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the world
WHO WE ARE
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 4000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com