Cologne on side
We help brands find new clients and grow their existing client base. From the first interaction to a loyalist customer. At DEPT® we provide media and performance marketing solutions for the full customer journey.
We have +130 marketplace specialists who work across four key disciplines. No one area is more important than the other. We focus on bringing the service lines together to help solve our clients' challenges. We are 100% marketplace.
As our Working Student Office Administration/ IT Support (div/f/m) you are a technical expert (div/f/m) who is a bit different, our go-to person, and our rock in times of need. As a Jack of trades you will actively participate in the IT support processes with the rest of the team, but also, together with the office team, you will put a smile on the faces of our colleagues because you make their job easier by supporting them. You will help your colleagues with installing specific software, help in their on- and offboarding, or repair the sound system. You will be their lifesaver when a laptop is flooded (again) or someone is excluded from their account.
We have no servers, no domain, no GPOs and not even a system administrator. We do have Dropbox, Google Apps, many SaaS applications and a WiFi network that more than 100 Mac and Windows users depend on every day. We rely on you to help us keep this all going. You ensure that our hardware, drinks and office supplies areon stock and up-to-date so that everyone in our Cologne office can continue to work.
- support our colleagues to fix hardware and software issues
- help to keep the office running
- help with skilled manual jobs (f.e. hang up pictures)
- have a look on our IT and office stock and order new devices and supplies if needed
- helping colleagues installing software
- help with the on- and offboarding of colleagues
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Can communicate well in both German and English
- Are service-oriented, get energy from helping people and are not averse to a bit of lugging
- Have basic knowledge of Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
- Have basic knowledge of Gmail, Dropbox, O365
- Know how to use your hands and tools, from printer to a cordless drill
- Available for a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Don't panic. We know we're asking for a lot of skills, but not everything is required from the get-go. Ideally, we would like to see that you have a T-structured profile and are keen to learn new skills and master new technologies.
- Flexible working hours
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean?We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.