DEPT® Argentina is growing fast and we're looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
At BASIC/DEPT®, the Senior Digital Project Manager provides support to various clients and to turn a vision into real-world execution. You will lead the creation of ecommerce website experiences that inspire, educate and convert consumers. You are leadership focused, detail-oriented, excellent at collaborating and multitasking, and eager to guide a team to make things come to life.
This special someone will regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment and will know what's happening, what comes next, and where things need to be all times. Activities will include launching products, support of marketing initiatives and digital experience. You bring a proven track record of best-in-class delivery and project management You will be dealing with multiple personality types, and need to be able to adapt based on the person you are working and communicating with.
In your role, you will report to the Executive Producer and will support the strategic goals of the company by focusing on the success of these activities and assisting with meeting the short and long-term objectives of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Independently manage mid-sized and systematic projects on budgets up to $500K USD.
- Work with clients to clarify project requirements
- Define the approach, structure and scope (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget) of digital / ecommerce websites
- Manage interdisciplinary creative and technical teams to evolve and execute conceptual work into clear sets of deliverables.
- Provide inputs into project contracts and SOWs
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Prioritize projects and ongoing changes, and refine interactive processes based on real-time project needs.
- Ensure the delivery of all project deliverables on time, on budget and of the highest quality.
- Lead internal and external meetings, presentations and conference calls, ensuring they stay on task and meet stated objectives.
- Communicate project progress, issues and resolutions to the client and internal team.
- Produce monthly project reporting metrics and deliver monthly project reports.
- Manage project risk and proactively identify responses. Escalate critical issues in a timely manner to the Executive Producer.
- Experience and deep understanding with graphic design, responsive web design, design systems, prototyping, user experience, motion graphics
- Potential to manage and oversee associate producers and producers on client programmatic workstreams.
- Work with the Executive Producer on process and operational improvements that improve the quality of work and culture at BASIC/DEPT®
- Take on other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in digital project management with at least 5 years of experience independently leading projects.
- Experience with Ecommerce site design & development
- Experience in agile product delivery processes, specifically sprint planning, prioritization, and scrums
- Working knowledge of content management systems and publishing/authoring workflows
- Experience managing singular digital production engagements of $100K USD or more
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Experience with productivity and collaboration tools such as Google Suite, Hubspot, Dropbox, Basecamp, Slack, or similar
- Working knowledge of content management systems and commerce platforms such as Shopify, Contentful, Adobe Experience Manager, or similar is a plus
- Scrummaster training is a plus
WE SUPPORT YOU BEING YOU:
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We believe our work is its best when our people feel safe and free to be themselves. We’re committed to an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace, regardless of anyone’s identity, background, beliefs, lifestyle or disabilities. So tell us about any accommodations you need. It’s totally confidential and only used to make sure you feel fully supported at every step.
We are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture.
Learn more about DEPT® diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts