WHO ARE WE?
The bigger picture: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, TikTok, eBay, ASOS, Zoopla, Twitch, Patagonia and many, many more.
Our team of 4,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on five continents deliver pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. We live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ ethos, providing an inclusive, supportive and an exciting place to accelerate your career.
This role is part of our Personalised Creative team. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, products and campaigns at scale and speed. Our specialty is hyper-personalised, digital communications that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share for our clients including eBay, Ancestry, Walmart, and more!
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Automation Consultant who helps our customers to fully utilise the power of marketing automation.
As a Technical Marketing Automation Consultant you devise and configure automation solutions that help our customers to achieve their objectives. By combining your technical knowledge and experience with a sense of business, you arrive at the best technical solutions for our customers. You have experience with tooling such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and can devise solutions for our customers to combine product feeds, customer databases, web content and insights about click behavior, so that you can create personal flows that entice the end customer to convert. You can also clearly articulate the solutions you have come up with to help our customer go one step further.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have completed a HBO or WO education in the direction of, for example, Marketing Management or Business Information Management (preferably with a focus on the technical side of these studies)
- Have 2 to 4 years of experience with the technology behind Marketing Automation and can talk about it in clear, convincing language
- You have experience in configuring Marketing Automation tooling and you can integrate it with other systems
- Have an advantage if you have experience in working with Pardot and or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology
- Masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Would be a plus if you have a Salesforce Marketing Cloud certificate or the Salesforce Administrator certificate
- It is an advantage if you have experience with DMP
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- 26 days paid holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality or Medicash
- The People's Pension with up to 5% contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more
- Buddy Program: You will be paired with a ‘Buddy’ to help you through your first weeks’ at DEPT®
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.