DEPT® Argentina | Uruguay is growing fast and we're looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
You'll be responsible for:
- Work with the internal teams, external partners, and the client to assess automation needs
- Build tools that expand upon automation via 3Q/DEPT’s existing systems
- Take lead on projects and contribute to the evolution of processes by working with the team as well as independently with the goal of driving efficiency
- Manage creation, implementation, validation and ongoing support of data visualization tools and recurring reports
- Serve the client as an expert on data visualization best practices
- Grow credibility with internal and external stakeholders by exceeding expectations and delivering valuable products and services
- Develop and refine best practices and documentation around onboarding and usability
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies and POVs
You'll need to have:
- Expertise with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Sheets, Data Studio, required
- Advanced experience developing custom SQL
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Snowflake, Azure or other data extraction, transformation and storage tools preferred
- Knowledge of collecting and storing data using data transfer tools such as SSIS or Matillion, and experience with Secured Storage (sFTP, S3, etc.)
- Requires excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- The ability and strong desire to innovate with strong problem solving, technical, and communication skills
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
DEPT’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good. We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It. We are accountable to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits. We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
WE SUPPORT YOU BEING YOU:
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We believe our work is its best when our people feel safe and free to be themselves. We’re committed to an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace, regardless of anyone’s identity, background, beliefs, lifestyle or disabilities. So tell us about any accommodations you need. It’s totally confidential and only used to make sure you feel fully supported at every step.
We are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture.
Learn more about DEPT® diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts