For our office in Hamburg (or Germany wide remote), we are looking for a Head of Experience Design (div/f/m) to attract clients and the best talent to grow our business.
As Head of Experience Design (div/f/m) you will guide a department of 3 teams with about 30 experts for digital branding, user-centered product design (UX & UI) and inspiring content. As member of our local management team and global design collectives you create an environment where ideas can flourish.
Here at DEPT®, we place a high value on diversity. Applicants of every nationality, age, background, religion, and orientation are welcome. We also gladly welcome applications from disabled persons!
- Hamburg or remote (Germany wide)
- Have a proven track record of producing cutting-edge design and creative work
- Have excellent communication and outstanding presentation skills
- Have a lot of experience in business development and love to excite new and existing clients about the services and solutions we provide
- Have a deep understanding of technology and a constant curiosity about new trends and opportunities
- Identify problems and significantly improve processes, services or projects that are at risk
- Actively support talents and Team Leads in their development
- Very good German (C1) and English (C1) skills
- A unique position and opportunity - Working with our Product Design enthusiasts and being connected to all our experts around the world.
- We love diversity – At DEPT®,we welcome talented people from every nationality, background, and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do.
- We love our environment and sustainability – DEPT® is B – Corp™ certified. We care about society & the planet.
- We love our Depsters – DEPT® cares about the mental health of our employees. We offer all employees mental health support through OpenUp - a platform that offers free, anonymous, and unlimited access to 1-on-1 consultations and mindfulness sessions with certified psychologists online.
- We love flexibility –You can choose to work from home or from one of our offices. We also have a remote work policy within Europe.
- We love to party – Global get-togethers with your international colleagues at our (local) events - plus the DEPT Festival and exciting future events!
- We love our clients – A great client portfolio with exciting brands that want to grow together with us and rethink digital marketing in a future-oriented way.
- We love development – We provide an annual budget for your personal development - Need a book? Want to participate in a webinar, or have get-togethers? Anything's possible!
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
Last but not least, we are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.