Are you a problem solver, with an interest in AI strategy and emerging tech, who would like to gain working experience at the highest level within a fast growing and private equity-backed global agency? We are looking for a AI Strategy Intern to support the global Strategic Projects team.
The Strategic Projects team supports the Global Executive Team with driving projects to fulfill DEPT®’s long term goals, solving ad hoc problems and creating top-notch presentations for shareholders and Depsters.
- Play a key role in supporting the CEO office with fulfilling DEPT®’s global ambitions on a day-to-day basis.
- Within the Strategic Projects team (ex-Google & ex-Accenture consultants) you will learn rapidly, gain an insight into what in-house strategy consulting looks like, and have complete ownership of your work.
- On a daily basis, you can expect to work on various AI global projects at the same time (i.e. writing out a competitor analysis on AI adoption)
- You will engage with management teams and important stakeholders all across the globe.
No day, week or month will be the same in this internship!
AI Strategy at DEPT®:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Nivea, and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, ever-changing and cross-functional environment on a global scale;
- Can solve problems via analysis and putting your critical thinking skills to the test;
- Have an interest in strategy consulting;
- Have an interest in AI and emerging tech;
- Enjoy making presentations and reports;
- Are in your (pen)ultimate year of your bachelor, or currently doing your masters degree;
- Are results driven and have an analytical mindset;
- Are a strong communicator;
- Have an excellent academic background;
- Are available full-time ASAP for 6 months.
- Will be enrolled for the duration of the internship;
- Are located in the Netherlands.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements or have a different work background, consider applying for this vacancy if you think you are the right fit for the job! Of course we love talent, but we’re also looking for a suitable addition to our DEPT® culture. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or work from home.
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Get an insight into what strategy consulting looks like;
- Intensive guidance and the ability to work independently;
- Exposure to the Global Executive Team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at Dept.