For our office in Hamburg we are looking for a Team Lead Quality Assurance (div/f/m), who is a highly competent QA Manager, an experienced leader and skilled consultant at the same time.
Here at DEPT®, we place a high value on diversity. Applicants of every nationality, age, background, religion, and orientation are welcome. We also gladly welcome applications from disabled persons!
- Planning & managing test activities within the test phases and release cycles (and not afraid to do hands-on work if necessary)
- Creation, maintenance and assessment of reports based on quality KPIs in our projects as well as active risk and stakeholder management.
- Collaboration with agile project teams in complex B2C and B2B e-commerce project environments
- Deep understanding of customers' business, their requirements and expectations
- Internal and external stakeholder communication & consulting
- Conducting initial meetings with potential new customers, including project-specific proposal preparation and QA planning
- Overall responsibility for the management of the QA team (6-person team and in the support of customers in maintenance. In doing so, you identify optimization potentials in the cooperation within the team and with the customer as well as in processes and define appropriate measures;
- Staff planning and development - in close cooperation with Recruiting, considering the individual workload and knowledge level;
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of the team, identifying development potential and taking care of individual employee development.
- Empathic people manager with strong leadership experience
- Coaching your team members is a fundamental approach in your way of working
- Solid experience as a QA manager or many years of experience as a QA engineer in complex and scalable projects in a digital environment or similar.
- Working methods according to ISTQB / IREB standards are welcome, but experience and the right attitude are more important.
- Remote (in Germany)
- Already have some experience in leading a team, ideally in a company with >50 employees
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in direct, competent, trustworthy consulting of customers in a corporate environment and/or complex online or e-commerce projects
- Have the willingness to take responsibility as a team lead, actively accompany your team and projects and support as an escalation level in customer projects
- Knowledge of requirements engineering methods
- Familiar with agile frameworks, especially Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience as a QA Engineer in a digital environment
- Solid knowledge in the use of test management software (TestRail)
- Analytical approach, strong problem solving skills and a hands-on mentality combined with high quality standards
- Important is: Collaborative, strong initiative and high self-motivation
- Work independently, autonomously, in a structured and organized manner, characterized by a high sense of quality and a great sense of responsibility
- Have a very good written and spoken German (C1 or higher) and English (B2-C1) language skills
- We love diversity – At DEPT®,we welcome talented people from every nationality, background, and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do.
- We love our environment and sustainability – DEPT® is B – Corp™ certified. We care about society & the planet.
- We love our Depsters – DEPT® cares about the mental health of our employees. We offer all employees mental health support through OpenUp - a platform that offers free, anonymous, and unlimited access to 1-on-1 consultations and mindfulness sessions with certified psychologists online.
- We love flexibility –You can choose to work from home or from one of our offices. We also have a remote work policy within Europe.
- We love to party – Global get-togethers with your international colleagues at our (local) events - plus the DEPT Festival and exciting future events!
- We love our clients – A great client portfolio with exciting brands that want to grow together with us and rethink digital marketing in a future-oriented way.
- We love development – We provide an annual budget for your personal development - Need a book? Want to participate in a webinar, or have get-togethers? Anything's possible!
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
Last but not least, we are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.