Do you like to crunch data, develop financial models and provide thoughtful business insights to international management?
DEPT® is looking for an FP&A Manager to do just that.
The FP&A department works across a wide variety of stakeholders, countries and nationalities and its work is critical to the company’s strategic decision making. We are looking for an expert in critically evaluating data and building robust models that enable management to make sound business decisions. You need to be a proactive thinker who enjoys problem solving, communicating with non-financial stakeholders and being a team player.
As FP&A Manager you will provide proactive financial and strategic insights to the Group’s senior leadership team. Your routine tasks will involve developing budgets and forecasts, analysing monthly financial performance, creating insightful KPIs, supporting with the upkeep of quality data and challenging the business leaders. Also, as you will be joining a rapidly scaling company, you will play a key role in supporting projects that enable the company to build on its success. These projects can include systems integrations and replatforming, acquisition onboardings, rebrandings, non-financial KPI development and more.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- At least 4+ years’ experience within within FP&A as a Business Partner or Business Analyst
- Experience working in a service-orientated business
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders;
- Qualified to degree level, preferably to Masters level;
- Preferably a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent) or with extensive exposure to IFRS;
- Ability to expertly manage stakeholder relationships and give crucial financial related advice to senior executives;
- Willing to take initiative, work independently and take responsibility that helps you in leading projects from start to end;
- Tech savvy, especially with Excel and Google suite;
- Experience working in a professional services industry is preferential;
- Approaches tasks as a team player and are happy to working to tight deadlines;
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau and big data models is advantageous;
- Experience with financial systems, particularly budgeting and forecasting, implementations is advantageous;
- Happy to travel nationally and internationally.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Buddy Program: You will be paired with a ‘Buddy’ to help you through your first weeks’ at DEPT®
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 3,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.