As a SEA Consultant (div/f/m) you are the specialist and take on the planning and operational support of paid search projects within your interdisciplinary team. You enjoy translating customer wishes into effective SEA campaigns and accompanying them from conception to success control. As an internal know-how hub, you help optimise standards and processes and expand services. You recognise and use interfaces between your core discipline and other specialist and consulting teams and develop solutions together. You pass on your passion for paid search in training courses and workshops (if you want to), both internally and with clients. We give you the freedom to develop yourself at conferences and workshops and are happy for you to share your knowledge through activities such as blogs, talks or lectureships.
Here at DEPT®, we place a high value on diversity. Applicants of every nationality, age, background, religion, and orientation are welcome. We also gladly welcome applications from disabled persons!
- Remote in Germany
- have the openness to actively contribute to a self-organised team
- have operational experience in the field of SEA
- have experience with Google Ads and internal and external bid management solutions
- are characterised by a structured, analytical and independent way of working
- have a very good command of written and spoken German and English (C1)
- are confident in your presentation
- follow the news in the industry and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- Bonus: Experience with Bing Ads, Analytics, Social Ads, Programmatic Advertising and French.
Don't panic. We know we're asking for a lot of skills, but not everything is required from the get-go. Ideally, we would like to see that you have a T-structured profile and are keen to learn new skills and master new technologies.
- We love diversity – At DEPT®,we welcome talented people from every nationality, background, and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do.
- We love our environment and sustainability – DEPT® is B – Corp™ certified. We care about society & the planet.
- We love our Depsters – DEPT® cares about the mental health of our employees. We offer all employees mental health support through OpenUp - a platform that offers free, anonymous, and unlimited access to 1-on-1 consultations and mindfulness sessions with certified psychologists online.
- We love flexibility –You can choose to work from home or from one of our offices. We also have a remote work policy within Europe.
- We love to party – Global get-togethers with your international colleagues at our (local) events - plus the DEPT Festival and exciting future events!
- We love our clients – A great client portfolio with exciting brands that want to grow together with us and rethink digital marketing in a future-oriented way.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
Last but not least, we are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.