For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant for the Slovenian Market who can ensure a high quality of advertising for our clients across various digital channels.
For this role, we’re looking for a student who has full professional proficiency in Slovenian. The working hours are approximately 2-4 hours a week.
What will you be doing and a bit about the team
You will ensure that we target our clients’ customers with the right messages, as well as attain high-quality traffic for our clients’ websites. You will primarily perform keyword research and write and translate content for ads and webpages, across paid and organic search & social media to localize it to the Slovenian market.
Our agency is growing rapidly, but still feels small and intimate. You will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and Danish clients like JYSK. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. In other words; a perfect DEPT®-fit. The team you will work in is a dynamic, ambitious and international team (counting 30+ different nationalities).
Besides having full professional proficiency in Slovenian and possessing great knowledge of the Slovenian market, we imagine you:
- Are currently studying and have at least 1 year left before graduating from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business or another relevant field;
- Have a good business sense and a focus on performance;
- Have strong communicative skills;
- Have experience with Excel/sheets;
- And possess the ability to prioritize.
Experience with online marketing is an advantage, however, it is not a requirement provided you show interest in the area.
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- Work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A great workplace in our awesome office at Christianshavn.
In your application, kindly indicate your language skills as well as expected graduation month and year.
If you have any questions regarding this or other job opportunities with DEPT® DK, please feel free to contact our recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you!
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Muuto, BoConcept, GANT, Ganni, Magasin, JYSK, and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens. Dept is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.