Senior Front-End Developer - be our new Tech Evangelist
Would you love to work with high-end brands like Magasin, BoConcept, Ganni and be our Tech Evangelist who people ask for guidance? Would you also like to be part of a team where good vibes, a Friday-beer, high-quality solutions and the flexibility to work from home and let the Plumber in at 11 am is on top of the agenda? Come join our Copenhagen office!
Your daily work life looks like this
As our Senior Front-End Developer aka Tech Evangelist, you work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands like BoConcept, Fritz Hansen, Ganni, Samsung and Simple Things. You build mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace and the rest of the team. You are also the go-to, when our team has technical challenges.
You successfully transform the dream design of our clients into a well-functioning platform with the latest technology like React.js or Vue and you are not afraid to experiment with new frameworks and technologies when the opportunity presents itself.
You apply the knowledge you previously have gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand.
A part of a global Dept
You work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ideally you have 5+ years of experience with:
- Are proficient with HTML, SASS and CSS
- Have experience with responsive website development including component development, templates, grids / breakpoints / pattern libraries
- It’s a plus if you have experience with frameworks for test automation
- Experience from an agency is highly qualifying
We also use a lot of other tools and frameworks - and if you don’t know them we’ll teach you: Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Three.js, Git and many, many more!
Besides the cool clients and time for your family, we also offer:
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role for our design and technology team in Copenhagen with possibilities for getting additional responsibilities
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun, social events such as Friday bars, company parties, etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
If you want to join DEPT®, please hit the 'Apply' button and send your resume and cover letter. We process applications on an ongoing basis, and will close the vacancy once we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding this or other job opportunities with DEPT® DK, please feel free to contact our recruitment team via email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you!
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Muuto, BoConcept, GANT, Ganni, Magasin, JYSK, and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens. Dept is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.