Do you want to work at one of the fastest-growing digital agencies worldwide? And does ‘out of the box thinking’ tick that last box for you? Then we want to have you on board!
For our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Group Controller who works closely with all finance-oriented disciplines within the company.
- During the group close (approx. 5 days per month) you perform various closing procedures with a keen eye for detail. This includes performing trend and relationship analyses, reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, and verifying consolidation/elimination entries while liaising with local Financial Control and FP&A Teams on these topics.
- You perform consolidation software maintenance activities and assist in operationalizing the technical side of accounting including reporting and onboarding activities.
- You provide support in performing IFRS reviews and cooperate with our financial auditors/ advisors. In this role you feel comfortable being critical, point out process improvement areas and have a can-do mentality: you want to solve the problems you find.
- You enjoy a fast-paced international environment and you directly contribute to the mission of DEPT® with reports that matter.
Finance at DEPT®:
- A group of Finance enthusiasts with a global footprint;
- A very diverse team with different levels of education & professional experience. Some team members have been here since the foundation of DEPT®, others joined no more than a month ago;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- We strive to support the company’s stakeholders with meaningful advice and counseling;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy & ambition of a global scaling company.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Want to make an impact and share our key values;
- Are a stress-resistant self-starter and an agile learner;
- Have a hands-on mentality and are a go-getter;
- Are proactive and independent but an enthusiastic team player as well;
- Absorb, analyse and draw conclusions from data and information quickly;
- Have experience with consolidation processes and financial analysis/reporting;
- Are familiar with technical accounting standards, prior experience with IFRS is a plus;
- Have experience with accounting/consolidation software—experience with LucaNet is a plus;
- Know your way around MS Excel and are eager to automate analytical procedures;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32