Do you know how to use smart combinations of advertising channels and tools? Can you optimise campaigns to get top results for clients? Then we are looking for you as the new Paid Search Consultant in our SEA team.
For this role we're looking for someone who is fluent in Dutch.
As a Paid Search (SEA) Consultant you help our clients develop and increase their online businesses. You follow the latest trends and are at the forefront of innovation. With the help of training courses, among other things, you are constantly growing in the role of consultant.
You do not only run campaigns, but you also act as a business partner for our clients. This means that you’re thinking with the client and you’re consulting them based on marketing needs, challenging their goals, assessing feasibility and carrying on with a resolution.
- Translate objectives into rock-solid strategies;
- Implement smart SEA campaigns tailored to their audience’s needs;
- Set up campaigns, analyse results and make adjustments when necessary;
- Constantly automate campaigns.
Digital Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance-driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree related to marketing and data;
- Have at least 2 years of experience with SEA (Google Ads & Microsoft Ads) and Google Analytics, preferably at a digital agency;
- Are analytical, flexible and can work independently;
- Are fluent in Dutch;
- Can present complex results in clear and understandable language.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32