For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam (both possible), we are looking for a Team Lead Digital Marketing Strategy who makes sure we have a happy team, happy clients and happy numbers. Also in that order. Because if we deliver high quality work, by motivated team members, good results will follow.
At DEPT®, we’re proud to say we have an experienced team of Digital Marketing Strategists. Our Strategists are creating the best digital marketing strategies for clients like Sunweb, JustEatTakeaway and Smart. Given the growth of the team we are looking for a dedicated Team Lead who can support development of our strategists and push our proposition forward both internally and at our clients.
- People: The strategy team is one of the most senior teams within DEPT® with years of experience in their field. Whilst you don’t have to take them by hand they have clear goals and ambitions which you need to help them achieve. Next to that, you challenge them on what they want to achieve, and how they do so. In quality, process and business impact, but also in their work/life balance and personal development in a broader sense.
- Structure: As a Team Lead, you guard or create the structure we need, and help create (or bend) the processes in order to achieve your team goals and above all our client needs.
- Business: You are in charge of the growth of the team and the clients your team works for. You make sure they work on the right projects, and they initiate projects and propositions that grow our business and help mature our current service offerings.
- Strategy: Typically, a Team Lead at DEPT® also runs his/her own projects from the discipline you lead. For this role, we expect you to have a strategic digital marketing role in projects. You are a seasoned digital marketing strategist who is always on top of the latest developments in digital marketing and because of this you are able to provide our clients with the best advice and you can challenge and facilitate the strategists in the team.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are a seasoned Digital Marketing Strategist and have gained extensive experience, preferably at an agency.
- Have broader digital marketing knowledge (SEO, SEA, Social, Display, Content Marketing, Data etc.);
- Already have experience with coaching people as a Team Lead;
- Can help our clients to go from business strategy to marketing strategy and implement this by giving advice, creating roadmaps and propose concepts;
- Are pro-active, energetic, curious and inspiring;
- Are a driver of innovation;
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32