For our Affiliate Marketing team, we are looking for an experienced Partnerships Consultant. Through a smart combination of marketing knowledge and communication skills, you bring our clients to the next strategic level in the field of Affiliate Marketing.
As a Partnerships Consultant, you help our clients to increase their online business. You do this by looking strategically at how Affiliate Marketing can contribute to the growth plans of our clients. You score (a lot of) bonus points if you have experience with using influencers. The Partnerships team started last year and is growing very quickly. We have a lot of ambition, and in this role you'll get the possibilities and opportunities to contribute to this.
- Manage clients' program performances;
- Analyse and report on the results of our clients;
- Create new affiliate strategies for product launches;
- Handle campaign reporting.
Digital Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance-driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 3 years of experience with (international) affiliate marketing (preferably on the agency or advertiser side);
- Score bonus points if you have experience with Partnerize;
- Have experience in deploying the full funnel within affiliate marketing via, among others, micro influencers and bloggers;
- Are analytical, flexible and able to work independently;
- Have mastered the English language both when it comes to speaking and writing — other languages such as Dutch, German and French are an advantage.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award-winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32