For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant (French Market) who can ensure a high quality of advertising for our clients across various digital channels.
For this role, we’re looking for a student who is on a native French-speaking level. The working hours are approximately 5-7 hours a week
What will you be doing and a bit about the team
You will ensure that we target our clients’ customers with the right messages, as well as attain high-quality traffic for our clients’ websites. You will primarily perform keyword research and write/localise content for ads and webpages, across paid and organic search & social media. The team you will work in is a young, ambitious and international team (counting 30+ different nationalities).
Our agency is growing rapidly, but still feels small and intimate. You will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and Danish clients like JYSK and SteelSeries. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. In other words; a perfect Dept fit.
A bit about you:
- You speak French on a native level
- You have at least 1+ years left before graduating from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business or another relevant field
- Experience with online marketing is an advantage, however, it is not a demand provided you show interest in the area
- Good business sense and a focus on performance
- Strong communicative skills, experience with Excel and the ability to prioritise
What do we offer:
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
In your application, kindly include examples of your experience with digital marketing or tell us why you find digital marketing interesting and why you would be a good DEPT® fit.
DEPT® is a global digital agency, pioneering tech and marketing to help brands stay ahead. Working with the likes of Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more, its team of 3,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents creates integrated, end-to-end digital experiences on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com