Wanted: a Social Advertising Consultant to create rock-solid social advertising strategies for our biggest clients, and take everything we do regarding social to the next level.
As a Social Advertising Consultant at DEPT®, you know better than anyone how our clients can achieve their goals with the help of social advertising. You work out a strategy by debriefing the client's needs and translating them into a clear approach. In addition to supporting you in devising the strategy, you are responsible for setting up, optimising and analysing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest and LinkedIn. An important part of this role is communicating with your clients about the objectives and progress of their social advertising campaigns. You do this with the help of reports, after all, data is key. You will be supported in the executive tasks by a Social Advertising Consultant.
- Create long-term strategies and brief these to clients;
- Execute, optimise, and analyse campaigns on social platforms;
- Strong communicator towards your clients.
Digital Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance-driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 3 years of experience with Social Advertising, preferably at a digital marketing agency;
- Are capable of converting a client's need into a clear social advertising strategy;
- Feel at home in an international environment;
- Have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32